News in Media Mentions Category
- OsteoSymbionics’ journey is spotlighted in the Cleveland Plain Dealer - June 27th, 2012 (No Comments)
- JumpStart profiles OsteoSymbionics CEO Cindy Brogan - June 6th, 2012 (No Comments)
- ST Temporalis highlighted by MedCityNews.com - April 17th, 2012 (No Comments)
- OsteoSymbionics featured in episode of NEOtropolis - February 7th, 2012 (No Comments)
- Skull Menders – OsteoSymbionics profiled in an in-depth feature by hiVelocity.com - January 26th, 2012 (No Comments)
- OsteoSymbionics Uses Sensable’s Freeform® Software to Help Surgical Teams Rebuild Faces — and Lives — with Better Implants - November 7th, 2011 (No Comments)
- Plastic surgeon Dr. Barry Eppley explores temporal hollowing and the ST Temporalis implant - November 1st, 2011 (No Comments)
- WKSU-FM 89.7 Interview with OsteoSymbionics to Air on Oct. 31 - October 24th, 2011 (No Comments)
- OsteoSymbionics featured in newest digital media - March 20th, 2011 (No Comments)
- OsteoSymbionics implant recipient featured on ABC-TV’s Extreme Makeover Home Edition - March 17th, 2011 (No Comments)
OsteoSymbionics will have a presence at the 2013 American Association of Neurological Surgeons Annual Meeting (AANS) in New Orleans, LA on April 27 to May 1, 2013. CEO, Cynthia Brogan, and others will be in the Exhibit
OsteoSymbionics will have a presence at the Congress of Neurological Surgeons Annual Meeting in Chicago, IL on October 6-10. Read more.
OsteoSymbionics announces new PK-Shield™ PEEK craniofacial implant.
Strength and similarity to bone make the new product ideal for craniofacial reconstruction. Read more.