April 11, 2012
OsteoSymbionics will have a presence at the Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS) in Miami, FL on April 14-18, 2012. CEO, Cynthia Brogan, and others will be in the Exhibit Hall at Booth 305, eager to discuss OsteoSymbionics products, procedures and the new frontiers of neurosurgery revealed during the conference.
No Comments »
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons Annual Meeting – booth 2128
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons 2012 Annual Meeting – Booth 1827
- OsteoSymbionics LLC Announces New PK-Shield™ PEEK Craniofacial Implant
- OsteoSymbionics’ journey is spotlighted in the Cleveland Plain Dealer
- JumpStart profiles OsteoSymbionics CEO Cindy Brogan