February 7, 2012
The Western Reserve Public Media program NEOtropolis focuses on helping Northeast Ohioans make sense of three forces of change that impact our lives; technology, globalization and diversity. Host Luke Frazier speaks with WKSU-FM’s Jeff St. Clair, who reprises his own recent story on OsteoSymbionics, paying particular focus to the company’s talented staff, its complex blend of art and technology and its commitment to improving the lives of patients. Click here to watch the episode (the segment with Jeff begins at 12:23).
NEOtropolis airs every Tuesday at 9 p.m. on Western Reserve PBS. This segment on OsteoSymbionics originally aired on Tuesday, January 31. Visit www.neotropolis.org for weekly updates.
No Comments »
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons Annual Meeting – booth 2128
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons 2012 Annual Meeting – Booth 1827
- OsteoSymbionics LLC Announces New PK-Shield™ PEEK Craniofacial Implant
- OsteoSymbionics’ journey is spotlighted in the Cleveland Plain Dealer
- JumpStart profiles OsteoSymbionics CEO Cindy Brogan