March 20, 2011
The Daily, a new, interactive news publication created exclusively for the Apple iPad by Rupert Murdoch's News Corp. recognized OsteoSymbionics for its distinctive blend of technology, engineering and classically trained sculptors. The February 20, 2011 article includes on- and off-camera interviews with OsteoSymbionics client Peter D. Costantino, M.D., FACS, chief of head and neck surgery at New York's North Shore-LIJ Health System.
Read the full article, SAVING FACE: Team uses artistic talent and cutting-edge tech to reproduce a patient's damaged skull exactly, on The Daily Web site.
Categories: Media Mentions
No Comments »
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons Annual Meeting – booth 2128
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons 2012 Annual Meeting – Booth 1827
- OsteoSymbionics LLC Announces New PK-Shield™ PEEK Craniofacial Implant
- OsteoSymbionics’ journey is spotlighted in the Cleveland Plain Dealer
- JumpStart profiles OsteoSymbionics CEO Cindy Brogan